Mushahid HondaVice President of Testing
Duc PhanEngineering Manager
Dung Quoc TranDirector of Delivery
Duy LamSoftware Architect
Mai LeDirector of Delivery
Nilesh PatelQA/Project Lead
Trang BuiQA Architect
Loan TrinhSr. QA Engineer
Vy Gia Cat ThaiBusiness Analyst
Trang NguyenSr. QA Engineer
Thao VoQA Architect
Hung Quoc NguyenEmployees Relation Manager
Quan QuachFinance Manager
The benefits of working at KMS
Driven by values
At KMS, trust and integrity in our employees is a key component to building efficient, effective teams.
We respect integrity through three practices:
- Telling the truth and only the truth
- Keeping our promises
- Taking accountability for each and every task we are given
Through our flat organization structure, we build trust and treat each and every person in the office as brothers and sisters. At KMS, we help each other when needed.
Comprehensive healthcare benefits
Healthy team members are our priority. We believe taking care of yourself and your family is critical.
That’s why we offer the following:
- Premium health packages with preventative care
- Vision and dental benefits
- Annual checkups for you and your family members
Though our health benefits vary by office location, we think you’ll find that no matter where in the world you work for KMS, you’ll be well taken care of.
Tons of free perks at work
At each office, we know that being comfortable while you work is just as important as the work you do.
Our offices are your corporate playground:
- First class office space with dedicated space just for you
- Endless amounts of coffee and snacks
- Entertainment like foosball, table-tennis, and relaxation rooms
- Cell phone and internet reimbursements
We hope you enjoy being at our facilities as much as we enjoyed creating them for you. We look forward to welcoming you at one of our offices soon!
We invest in our employees
Our goal is to make sure our employees never stop growing. We want you to grow your career through continued education.
Be your best self with our education benefits:
- Language, technical, and soft-skills training
- Committed management team dedicated to growing individual leaders
- Professional training reimbursement opportunities
We also commit to providing continuous feedback and an open-door policy with your manager. You should never have to wonder how you stack up, and we promise to give you feedback that helps you grow technically, professionally, and personally.
You've got a life outside of work
We know that down time helps you relax and recharge from a hectic workday.
Achieve work-life balance:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Paid holidays, vacation time, and sick days
- KMS sport teams, company trips, parties, and team building
Our time off benefits are designed to give you the down-time you need, going above and beyond typical packages offered. Though benefits vary by location, ask us about what’s specific to your role. We know you’ll be impressed.
Philanthropy projects to believe in
At KMS, we are committed to giving back not only to our employees, but to our communities.
Ways we get involved:
- Blood drives, charity visits, and technical expertise for non-profits
- Scholarship funds for technical and STEM training
- Sponsorship of technical events open to students and community
We are fortunate to be involved with a number of organizations. For more of what we’re doing, visit our KMS Gives page.