The Administrative Executive will take care the daily operations of administration for a KMS office. This position needs to demonstrate strong customer service attitudes to contribute to the success of a dynamic and enthusiastic support team.
As an Administrative Executive cum Receptionist at KMS Technology, you will support the Administrative Department including but not limited to:
- Handle the reception, such as meeting and greeting clients and guests, arranging couriers, answering and forwarding phone calls, sorting and distributing post
- Take care of office operations to ensure the offices operate smoothly. This includes equipment repairs and maintenance, fixed asset control, parking registration, seating arrangement and office purchases
- Support other departments in organizing company events or activities such as seminars, charity visits, and company parties.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Female only with professional appearance
- At least 01 year of working experience in Administration or Customer Service
- Possess high integrity and strong business ethics
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English and Vietnamese, with the ability to work well with all levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including time management and ability to prioritize and manage a range of tasks pro-actively
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and record keeping
- Bachelor Degree in English, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent qualification is highly preferred
Why you’ll love to work at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.