As an Admin Intern, you will support the Administrative Department including but not limited to:
- Handle the reception, such as meeting and greeting clients and guests; arranging couriers; answering and forwarding phone calls; sorting and distributing post
- Take care of office operations to ensure the offices operate smoothly. This includes equipment repairs and maintenance, fixed asset control, parking registration, and office purchases
- Supporting the team in organization of events; or company activities
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Student in English, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent qualifications is highly preferred
- At least 6-month Internship (Full-time is preferable)
- Professional appearance and female only
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite, speech clarity, customer service, information management
- Careful, friendly, patient, proactive, open-minded, organized and highly responsible
- Work in professional working environment
- Experience team and company activities
- Competitive Internship Allowance
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.