- Lead and participate in AI researches, including intelligent robot, NLP, risk control, etc. Responsible for team-leading on research of new topics and critical issues
- Guide the technical development and member-training of the team, management skills required
- Major in Computer Science, Master degree or above, graduation from outstanding colleges
- AI work experience in real projects is preferable
- More than 5 years of R&D experience in AI, candidate must possess technologies relevant to big data processing, i.e. machine learning, neural network algorithms etc. Candidate must show deep research in at least one of the following topics: NLP, Data Mining, Big Data Reasoning, Risk Control or other big data applications
- Broad view on latest development of technology worldwide, especially in the area of artificial intelligence (research/papers). Capability of transmitting the technology into production stage
- Insights of technical development tendencies in related research domains.
- Familiar with distributed systems, statistics, optimization, with excellent programing background and engineering experience
- High executive ability to overcome all possible challenges towards the target
Why you’ll love to work at KMS
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.