- Programming skills: (at least one of these languages) C/C++, Java, C#, experience in using common programming languages for automation framework development
- Extensive experience in UI automation, end-to-end tests
- Has experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with building framework based on open-source tools (Watir or Selenium), knowledge in developing framework based on commercial tool like QTP/CodeUI is a big plus
- Experience in testing API’s and Web Services Ability is a plus
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process is a plus
- Experience with testing web-based applications & healthcare domain is a plus
Why you’ll love to work at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance (provided by AON this year) for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Company trip in every summer, at least 2 team building gatherings and big annual year-end party every year
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.