Do numbers, market research, and analysis make you excited? If you’re looking to get your career kick started or looking for a perfect next step in your career, read on. KMS is seeking a Business Development Intern to grow into a full time position that can use their analytical and creative skills to help us better understand our competitive landscape and best position KMS for growth.
- Performing market research and due diligence on the offshore development market, key players, and drivers for growth
- Performing geographic and vertical analysis of internal sales and marketing activities
- Assist in various reporting activities, including forecasting, gross margins, and customer expansion opportunities
- Assist in developing strategic and operational planning initiatives
- Designing and executing cross-department projects through your own direction
Who Are You?
- You are hungry, high energy, and ready for the opportunity to be part of a fast growing technology company in Atlanta.
- You are naturally curious and always asking “why?”
- You’re persistent in the face of obstacles and find a way to always get things done.
- You are organized and adaptable, you can easily shift between priorities.
- You’re naturally enthusiastic.
- You are achievement oriented and your toughest critic.
- You are loyal and interested in developing your talents and building a career with KMS.
Who Are We?
KMS Technology is a rapidly growing software development and testing services company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA (Buckhead). Our goal is to make offshore outsourcing easier and more effective for our clients. Our customer centric, solutions-oriented approach and scalable resource model allows organizations to be flexible and adapt quickly to ever-changing customer demands and modernization of software, while staying focused on their core competency.
KMS was recently named one of Inc.’s fastest-growing private companies in America, having grown to over 600 employees in six years while remaining privately owned and profitable. Growing our Atlanta office is part of our strategic growth plan, and this role will be on the ground floor of that expansion, provided with opportunities to grow in responsibility and seniority.
KMS was founded in 2009 by Vu Lam and Josh Lieberman, along with a team of information technology veterans in the United States and Vietnam with a vision of building an agile, innovative and efficient organization that increases our client’s shareholder value. As part of our continued innovation, KMS built and created QASymphony, a Red Herring Top 100 SaaS software company focused on software testing tools. QASymphony is now run as a separate company, but we are continuously building and creating other products and tools that allow KMS to differentiate itself in the market and deliver more value to KMS clients.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.