We are looking for a customer-oriented service agent. The incumbent of this position will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency in a timely manner.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Consult best practice and workaround if current product does not meet customers’ requirements
- Coordinate with Customer Success and Sales team to convert leads into customers or cross-sales products
- Coordinate with development team to understand customers’ issues and get them solved
- Provide feedback to development and production team to address customers’ issues or suggestions
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through quick support, open and interactive communication to reach high rate of customers’ renewal
- Demonstrate products to customers and follow up with their requests
- Must have at least 02 years relevant or professional work experience in Customer Service, IT or technical product is an advantage
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written, especially in technical field
- Proficiency: MS Office, Emails, CRM and customer service system, Zendesk
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem- analysis and solving
- Data collection and ordering
- Ability to work with team and under pressure
- Bachelor in Business Administration or IT
- As part of a top Georgia’s top 40 most innovative companies, you will work in a diverse environment with big customers (in banking, finance, agency technology industries) and many entrepreneurs worldwide. If you love communication across culture and countries, this position would be the best fit for you
- You have chance to learn new technologies and training opportunities as well as company-held conferences/seminars to improve personal knowledge
- You will not only gain experience in Customer Support but also in Customer Success, CRM, Project Management from professional leaders in the United States
why you’ll love to work at kms:
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.