- Do you want to challenge yourself in managing large projects (20+ members) with US-based clients?
- Are you an Agile fan and want to apply its practices on a daily basis?
- Do you enjoy working with people, motivating them and nurturing them to grow further?
- Do you want to be part of an open/listening leadership? and contribute your ideas in growing our company together?
- Last but not least, are you looking for a job with competitive salary? And flexible working hours?
- Possesses solid knowledge and skill of software requirement, development process, project management and leadership
- Perform exemplary work in managing projects, practice/service and mentor others in project management, leadership
- Knowledge and experience running projects applying Agile
- Good human relation skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
- Strong presentation and client relation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent English communication – in both writing and speaking
- PMP and Scrum Master certificates are desirable
- Experience running projects applying continuous integration, continuous delivery is a plus
Why you’ll love to work at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Top-notch 6 month Middle Management Training program
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.