- Supports the implementation of onboarding and off-boarding process
- Supports the implementation of Global mobility services (work permit, passport, visa, international assignment, overseas business trip, relocation)
- Lives and promotes the company values of exceeding client’s expectation, people development, innovation and integrity
- Complies fully with the Code of Conduct, health and safety requirements, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
Why do you have to take this opportunity?
- Experiences one of the best places to work (*) in Vietnam
- with friendly and professionalism
- with a strong HR team
- with global working attitude
- Learns HR insights and practices
- Employee onboarding
- Employee off-boarding
- Employee relations
- Global mobility
- And more…
- Bachelor graduate or 3rd to last year university student
- Has interest in HR field to bring people happiness and success
- Administration task handling and multi-tasking skill
- Active learning mindset
- Open, flexibility and adaptability
- Be able to communicate in English
- At least 4 months of commitment for the internship period
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.