Provide HR counsel/support to a large range of clients on applicable policies, practices, and procedures.
- Counsels on Performance Management and PIP
- Counsels on corporate policy for broad application to individuals or groups
- Ensure smooth on/off boarding processes and orientation programs
- Gather data and initiate reports as requested (e.g. Performance Management)
- Ensure the HRBP information on intranet up to date
- Ensure to send out HR communication/personnel announcement on time
- Monitor employees’ probation result by getting feedback from hiring manager and inform official employment status
- Assists and gives management support for Disciplinary incident
- Works in close partnership with respective supervisors for any labor dispute issues
- Counsels management on any changes in local regulations or company regulations that could impact on business
- Develop, roll out and frequent revisit policies, employee handbook, working rules to make sure they are up-to-date
- Support line management in Career Development Plan (CDP), People Development Committee and Performance meeting
Partner with other HR disciplines and line management in driving HR strategies
- Support the Manager in developing and delivering HR initiatives (FFD, HR fitness review etc.)
- Counsels the HR team on the delivery of effective HR policies and practices
- Support the recruitment process including pre-employment Fit for Duty
- Involve in solving problems of complex nature, proactively seek out resources beyond HR disciplines and coordinate interactions to build solutions
- Identify issues, needs and trends by conducting research, analyzing available data in order to provide recommendation for client’s decision-making
- Partnering with Marketing & recruitment to promote KMS image through university campus visit
- Assist L&D/coordinate technical development programs.
Employee Relation/Engagement activities
- Supports employees’ activities that focus on enhancing organizational performance, promoting diversity, developing a committed workforce and building organizational capability that directly impact business strategy
- Provides HR support for disciplines
- Assists in investigation of employee complaints
Global Mobility/Expatriate Services Management
- Contact point for advice on international/local policies and procedures. Provide consults and supports to supervisors in the policy and procedures (temporary assignment and international assignment)
- Responsible for matters related on-site benefits, emergency evacuation,
- Accountable for the delivery of HR services to clients, whether provided directly or brokered through vendors (Immigration Services, Destination Services, Relocation provider, hotel services)
- Streamline staff’s transferring process (destination services, pre-assignment, orientation, accommodation, relocation)
- Counsel/Ensure work permit, residential card in alignment with any changes in Vietnam regulations
- Liaise with US group to ensure staff’ transferring is well-settled
Other tasks as required
Skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of labor law and immigration regulations
- Understanding cultural diversity and proven experiences in interacting with multicultural background is a plus
- Good organization and attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and in an international environment
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problem
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Maturity and sensitivity of employment issues. Proven proactive thinking and ability to work with little supervision
Qualification & experiences:
- Bachelor degree
- Min 5 years experiences in HR BP, HR generalist position in MNCs- demonstrated experiences in all aspects of HR
Why you’ll love to work at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Various training on best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.