The winning candidate will join Incubator Team, the special unit that is responsible for new products development, mainly Mobile code & test platform at the moment.
We expect the candidate possesses excellent English, confident with managing website and social channels aim to international users.
Strong experience with digital marketing tools is required.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating with designers and engineers to build company / product websites
- Acquire quality online content for the website and social channels
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns
- Plan product marketing launch according to product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and forums
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Tracking marketing KPIs, analyze campaign effectiveness
- 5+ years of software product marketing and digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills in English
- Familiar with online marketing and CRM tools but not limited to GA, Kissmetrics, Segment.io, Mixpanel, Activecampaign, Salesforce, etc.
- Knowledge of software development is a plus
- Creative and goal oriented
- Team work
Why you’ll love working at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.