We’re looking for an energetic, competitive personality who is looking to cut their teeth in sales. Is that person you?
- Use creative ways to prospect for potential leads, nurture them with email, social media and phone calls.
- Respond rapidly to inbound leads through email and phone.
- Leverage sales tools that allow for x-ray vision into our website and prioritize follow ups.
- Coordinate demos on sales representatives’ calendar and log activities in Salesforce.
- Must be comfortable and effective with top of the funnel objection handling.
- Must possess the ability to “switch gears” constantly between computer, phone, and data mining.
Who Are You?
- Positive attitude
- Trailblazer mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to adapt quickly to the buyer – we sell to IT and C-Suite
- Works smart and fast on a computer
- Strong phone & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CRM experience
- Experience selling technology services and/or software a major +
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
This position is based in Atlanta, GA in the heart of Buckhead. We have a fantastic benefits program, great commission structure, and a fun environment to work in.
Who Are We?
KMS Technology is a rapidly growing software development and testing services company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA (Buckhead). Our goal is to make offshore outsourcing easier and more effective for our clients. Our customer centric, solutions-oriented approach and scalable resource model allows organizations to be flexible and adapt quickly to ever-changing customer demands and modernization of software, while staying focused on their core competency.
KMS was recently named one of Inc.’s fastest-growing private companies in America, having grown to over 600 employees in six years while remaining privately owned and profitable. Growing our Atlanta office is part of our strategic growth plan, and this role will be on the ground floor of that expansion, provided with opportunities to grow in responsibility and seniority.
KMS was founded in 2009 by Vu Lam and Josh Lieberman, along with a team of information technology veterans in the United States and Vietnam with a vision of building an agile, innovative and efficient organization that increases our client’s shareholder value. As part of our continued innovation, KMS built and created QASymphony, a Red Herring Top 100 SaaS software company focused on software testing tools. QASymphony is now run as a separate company, but we are continuously building and creating other products and tools that allow KMS to differentiate itself in the market and deliver more value to KMS clients.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.