General Technical Requirements:
- Able to perform effectively & independently and mentor others in software automation testing.
- Has experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application.
- Able to perform work mostly independently with client QA lead to provide automation “service” for projects.
- Knowledge of software automation testing methodology.
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process is a plus.
- Experience with testing web-based applications & healthcare domain is a plus.
- More than 5 years of experience in testing career with 3 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience in creating and implementing automation test strategies and detailed automation test plans.
Team 1: Requires performance testing skills with JMeter, LoadUI, DBMonster. Programming skills (Java) is plus
Team 2: Automation skills with Selenium, Telerik,… Programming skills (Java) is required
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required.
- Advanced Degree and professional certifications are beneficial.
Why you’ll love to work at KMS?
- Top 5 IT Company with Strong Leadership & Management Team
- Great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Similar Jobs For You
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.