Working within a fast growing team at KMS Technology, the winning candidate will join various software development projects. Our team has been working with lots of business domains such as Healthcare, Ecommerce, Mobile, e-Learning, Finances, Donation, Hospitality, etc.
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Practice knowledge of website optimization techniques and fast page load times
- Expertise in building a single page application including front-end routing, 2-way data binding, client-side rendering and JSON-based RESTful APIs
- Experience in LESS, SASS, CoffeeScript, Bower, Yeoman is a plus
- Competent in English and has the ability to communicate with the client effectively
- Passionate about building a great UI/UX apps
Why you’ll love working at KMS?
- Top 5 IT Company with Strong Leadership & Management Team
- Great working environment
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.