The winning candidate will join KMS Incubator Team and have opportunity to work on innovative projects with latest technologies and methodologies. The responsibility includes but not limited to: design, coding, troubleshooting and work with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes. We are focusing on products that help Software development and testing better.
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
- Able to craft beautiful design with HTML and CSS from scratch
- Experience with JS and jQuery
- Familiar with responsive design and mobile web
- Familiar with one of BEM, OOCSS and SMACSS
- Familiar with preprocessors such as Less, Sass
Why you’ll love working at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Similar Jobs For You
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.