The winning candidate will join KMS Product Team and have opportunity to work on innovative projects with latest technologies and methodologies. The responsibility includes but not limited to: design, coding, troubleshooting and work with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes. We are focusing on products that help Software development and testing better.
- Have more than 5 years of experience in Front-End and Back-End development and at least 2 years in Node.js
- Proficient in one of Node.js, Express and Koa
- Proficient in one of React, AngularJS and Ember
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deep knowledge of distributed and scalable system design
- Be interested in fast-pace Agile projects, capable of self-research and love coding
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps and tools such as Docker, Ansible, AWS
- Experience with mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Product development experience
Why you’ll love to work at kms:
- Top 5 IT Company with Strong Leadership & Management Team
- Great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.