Working within a fast growing team at KMS Technology, the winning candidate will join various software development projects. The responsibility includes: design, coding, troubleshooting and work with project team as well as customers on features/bug fixes. Our team has been working with lots of business domains such as Healthcare, Ecommerce, Mobile, e-Learning, Finances, etc
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development, at least 2 years with iOS/Android development
- Strong experience in Objective-C, Swift programming
- Strong experiences in framework/library of iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Good experience with technical design including mobile application architectures, design patterns, strong understanding of object oriented design
- Strong experience in handling the performance and memory of mobile App
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skill
- Passionate about mobile technologies and mobile development
- Nice to have:
- Experience with shipping app to app store
- Experience in setting up CI, Jenkin, auto build script
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge/experience with React Native
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required.
- Advanced Degree and professional certifications are beneficial.
Why you’ll love to work at KMS?
- Top 6 Employer in IT Industry with great working environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance (provided by AON this year) for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Company trip in every summer, at least 2 team building gatherings and big annual year-end party every year
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
- And many more
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.