KMS Technology is a leading provider of software development, testing services, and consulting. Based out of Atlanta, GA with offices in California and Vietnam, KMS works exclusively with ISV’s to accelerate the delivery of innovative software solutions and make offshore outsourcing easier and more effective.
At KMS Technology:
• We understand that every employee will have their very own dreams about what they want to achieve in their career. We work with each employee to develop a plan that helps them achieve their personal goals as well as those of the company.
• We believe that company’s success is driven by the success of each of its team members. We work tirelessly to build a corporate playground where our people can thrive and excel every day.
• We DO what we SAY.
With our fast growth and excellent performance in the last few years, we have been recognized by a few awards, including the famous country-wide Sao Khue by the Vietnam government. On August, 2014, KMS has also been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about Software Testing and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
The Senior Test Automation Architect will be working with onshore and offshore (Vietnam-based) delivery teams of KMS Technology to design and develop expendable test automation solutions involving functional UI, API, performance, and load testing. The role will be responsible for defining automation testing best practices, mentoring/training of KMS staff, overseeing the definition, selection and extension of test automation architecture, frameworks, coding standards, and Automation Testing Strategies of enterprise software platforms.
This position reports to the VP of Testing Services.Your key responsibilities
The position of Senior Test Automation Architect will have the following responsibilities:
- KMS’s subject matter expert in the automated testing areas
- Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- Other duties as assigned
With the following expectations:
- Willingness to travel (up to 80%)
- Be a team player
- Be highly motivated
- Be results oriented
- Be able to work well against deadlines
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Understanding of web, mobile, API and database testing technologies
- Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices and trends
- Experience with test automation and test management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Strong Oral and Written skills (MUST be able to speak English clearly)
- Support skills including working with other departments in the company
- Knowledge of multiple test automation frameworks, for functional and load testing
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes and Methodologies
- Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, and behavior driven)
- Knowledge of containers and virtualization
- Knowledge of mobile automation tools
- Knowledge of automated build management tools
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter, LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Hands-on experience specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects
- 3+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- 5+ years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional and load testing of web based technologies and relational databases
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.