KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
The Brilliant Career You'll Love
Business Analysts are engineers who are responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
- Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if required
- Work with project team members and others if any
- Communicate with client counterparts if any
- Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future)
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge
- Conduct market research
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail, (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and that they conform to standards Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified
Perks You'll Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!