KMS Technology is a leading provider of software development, testing services, and consulting. Based out of Atlanta, GA with offices in California and Vietnam, KMS works exclusively with ISV’s to accelerate the delivery of innovative software solutions and make offshore outsourcing easier and more effective. If you’re looking for a fun, fast paced work environment, KMS might be your new home.
Our fast growth and excellent work place environment has been recognized in the US and Vietnam. We’ve been the recipient of multiple Inc5000 & Best Place to Work awards in Atlanta along with many awards in Vietnam as well (Sao Khue: Country-wide & Best Place to Work).
At KMS Technology, we also believe in giving back to our community. That is why we joined the Pledge 1% program. As a part of Pledge 1%, we’re committed to donating 1% of our product, 1% of equity, and 1% of employee time to improve communities in Georgia, Vietnam, and California.
KMS is making huge investments into our sales and marketing engine. We are looking for a high-energy, software services sales professional who can identify and strategically consult with customers on our services. You’ll be expected to generate net new business selling our services into the ISV market. We’re looking for someone that enjoys the hunt and is a networking machine. As an Account Executive you are the face of the company tasked with educating the market and generating interest with our ideal customers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new opportunities
- Qualify, prioritize, and close inbound leads
- Attending trade shows and networking events
- Understand and effectively communicate our offerings to a variety of prospects
- Conducts sales discussions, identifies appropriate client needs and involves the right SMEs to demonstrate our capabilities
- Consult with C-level and VP-level executives to identify key corporate initiatives
- Building and/or assisting in the creation and delivery of presentations, proposals, SOW’s, etc.
- Quarterbacks contracting process and negotiations throughout sales cycle
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately leveraging company CRM system
- Hitting new logo revenue quotas
- Build and foster internal relationship with SMEs and onshore/offshore delivery teams
- Build and foster external relationship with key customer executives
- Review accounts/opportunities with executive team
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with VP of Sales
- Travel outside of Atlanta 25%
Required-Desired Skills / Experiences:
- Proven success hunting and building networks
- Consistent high performance against sales quotas driven by C-Level and VP level relationships
- Experience using a consultative or advisory based sales approach
- Innovative and creative thinker who can work independently and leverage resources wisely to meet objectives
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle Cycle (a plus)
- First hand experience selling Software Development and/or Testing Services (a plus)
- Proven ability to assess and disqualify customers/opportunities under minimum guidance and high pressure
- Driven to assist customers in making the right decisions which will drive the optimal outcomes - even if it results in elongating the sales cycle
- Values and practices empathy with high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- History of achievement in personal and work goals
- 7+ years of software sales experience
If you are passionate about this opportunity but don’t meet 100% of the requirements, we encourage you to apply.