KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as Top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology.
The vacancy is an ideal job for the beginners who wants to:
- Be part of NOC team of the leading e-Commerce technology provider that helps fast-growing companies successfully sell goods and services online
- Be responsible for monitoring large computer network and servers, troubleshooting and responding on system’s alerts
- Improve the problem solving and communication skills while coordinating directly with client’s technicians frequently
- Develop knowledge and skillset to grow in DevOps or SysAdmin
Your key responsibilities:
- Daily monitor alerts, performance and capacity of client’s systems (DataDog, Catchpoint, Pagerduty…)
- Troubleshoot alerts and incidents, perform necessary actions to resolve the issue and escalate to proper department when required
- Facilitate the communication among engineering team, third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other IT teams.
- Monitor email/ticketing system (Salesforce) for customer’s escalation and escalate to appropriate departments
- Support other departments with their daily work
Skills/knowledge you need to be successful:
- Final year students, new graduate or maximum 1 year of experience in Network/ System Administration/ Technical Support
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Telecommunications/ similar fields
- Basic knowledge on Linux, shell scripting like Bash, PowerShell
- Ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Good English written communication skills
- Good adaptability and willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to have/ plus:
- Experience in a Technical Support or similar roles
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner/Developer/SysOps Administrator/Solutions Architect
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, AppDynamics, DataDog, Catchpoint, Pagerduty)
- Working experience with ticketing systems (Salesforce, JIRA)
- Support multiple build tools (Ant, Jenkins)
- Experience in configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet)
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!