KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
We are currently seeking for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Procurement Executive for newly-formed procurement department, who will provide procurement service aligning with business objective, while ensuring compliance with policy & process. This role directly reports to Procurement Manager.
Your key responsibilities:
1/. Procurement activities
- Prepare procurement plan, sourcing & negotiation, award recommendations and business case presentations to supplier contract execution (if needed)
- Negotiate and prepare purchase contracts and/or preferred vendor agreements
- Evaluate the contracts to ensure their compliance with legal requirements and organizational policies.
- Making Purchase order, follow up delivery plan & quality of products/goods provided.
- Establish, maintain a positive relationship with relevant vendors/suppliers.
2/. Procurement Analysis and Reporting
- Ensure procurement reports are generated in a timely manner for monitoring purposes.
- Implement and manage a system to monitor performance against key commercial savings, sustainability and supply chain performance indicators.
- Continuously check and evaluate operation and purchases to maintain best/smooth/effective operations and purchasing requests are always met in terms of quality, budget and timeline.
3/. Vendor Management
- Find, evaluate, qualify and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers.
- Create strategic supplier performance scorecards to support supplier performance and contract management.
- Conduct annual performance reviews and analysis for key vendors with a keen focus on operations.
4/. Control and Compliance
- Ensure integrity, transparency and compliance across all activities
- Participate as member of the Internal audit team for purchasing activity audits as required.
- Identify and take positive action against actual or potential risks.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of relevant processes and controls and raise with Manager if necessary.
Perks you enjoy at KMS
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!