KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000 talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam.
The KMS Organization Development Team is looking for someone who is passionate about helping others realize and pursuit their career goal, contributing to improve organization effectiveness while developing his
or her own career in Organization Development.
Deliver Career Development program
- Work as a team member to support in proposing Career Development Program (framework, policy…)
- Organize activities to launch, promote, keep track of Career Development Program, Mentoring Program
- Maintain systems and analyze data then provide and implement solutions to support employees in developing their careers
Contribute to Competency development activities
- Contribute to define Competency model (Leadership- Core- Functional competency)
- Co-ordinate with Learning team to run learning activities related to competency model (Leadership, Soft skills…)
- Support to run Fresher development events & activities
- Research trends, provide data, reports related to Learning & Organization Development activities
- Perform any other duties or tasks as needed (Performance management, Training coordinating…) by line manager
Experience You Need To Be Successful
- At least 2 year of experience in Learning and Organization Development
- Experience in projects related to HR/ Learning & Organization Development is a plus
- Experience in large/multinational working environment and/or technology companies is preferred
Skills/Knowledge You Need To Be Successful
- Good understanding of overall end-to-end HR activities
- Strong Research and Data analytic skills
- Planning & Reporting skills
- Good communication skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Have good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have a positive attitude, be proactive and highly responsible
- Others: Exceptional Integrity, Ability to work under pressure at all times.
Education/ training preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, HR management or an HR-related field
- Other professional certifications are beneficial
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!