KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you looking for the next destination for your career? Are you serious about making things better?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with the Great Investment into People Development?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to the company 's growth and sharpen your experience and expertise every day.
- Handle the reception, such as meeting and greeting clients and guests, arranging couriers, answering and forwarding phone calls, sorting and distributing post.
- Take care of office operations to ensure the offices operate smoothly. This includes seating arrangement, relocation, office decoration, tree management, shipment, parking registration, in-house and external event support, company gifts delivery.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Open for fresh graduate (with previous intern experience) to candidate with one or two years of working experience in administration or customer service.
- Possess high integrity and strong business ethics.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral in English and Vietnamese, with the ability to work well with all levels across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including time management and ability to prioritize and manage a range of tasks pro-actively.
- Good computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and record keeping.
- Bachelor Degree in English, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!