KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000 talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam.
KMS Solutions – A new business under KMS umbrella that focuses on technology consulting in the region. We aim to help enterprises in Asia accelerate their digital journey with our modern and nimble technology solutions, supported by our global software partners. As a result, enterprises can improve their operation efficiency and gain business agility to compete better in the digital age.
As a part of our Data & Analytics team under KMS Solutions, the position is to provide world-class data services (which include data quality assessment, data quality management, data cleansing and enrichment, reporting, visualization & dashboard) to our customers globally.
You will work directly with our clients as well as internal stakeholders on the key areas:
- Analyze, consult and contribute to project scoping, estimating and planning phases for data projects
- Lead and take part in the data project to make sure the work is delivered to customers at highest quality level
- Use advanced business analysis and appropriate analytic tools to support development and presentation of results through visualization and scenario generators
- Analyze existing models and provide feedback to enhance model capability and usability
- Experience working on sizable enterprise data projects (data quality assessment, data quality management, data cleansing and enrichment, reporting, visualization & dashboard)
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data frameworks
- Experienced in defining problems, collecting and analyzing data, establishing facts, and drawing effective report
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work with technical teams and business users
- Excellent English communication, presentation & writing skills
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data modeling is a plus
Perks You'll Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!