KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam.
An enthusiastic brand storyteller to enhance the relationship between the company and related parties. This position’s sole mission is to project, protect and promote the company brand; supervise the communications planning team to enhance the company’s popularity and trustworthiness, as well as raising awareness of the company as its brand.
Department: Corporate Branding Team
Report to: Brand Manager
Supervise the planning team to proactively create campaigns that help increase the brand visibilities, in a way that stays true to the company brand claim through these 3 major areas:
1. Public Relations:
- Maintain brand awareness through traditional & social media with avg. 200+ media mentions yearly by top-tier media channels to support business purposes
- Government relations with partners in the industry and retain company reputation with industrial awards.
- Excel corporate social responsibilities (CSR) with the aim for the long-lasting social impacts by supporting the NGOs with IT training; job offers and financial donations
- Source and manage sponsorship opportunities to maximize the company’s image across the media space
2. Employer Branding:
- Build up relationships with top-tier IT universities in Vietnam with various activities e.g. technical workshop; internship vacancies; sponsorship and scholarships.
- Run online 360 advertising campaigns for Fresher acquisition that gathering 2000+ applications and recruit 200 freshers per year
- Tech community engagement: host quarterly technical workshop; create a playground for the community with public contests e.g. Hackathon; Technical Challenge, etc. that aim to reach 20,000+ technical people in town
3. Internal engagement:
- Improve initiatives, channels, tools, and methodology of company communications to enhance the employee experience and ensure the understanding of company culture & messages about the brand claims
- Employee Alignment: through the monthly talks with management; and the annual all-hands meeting for the leader to share about business performance & next direction
- Liaise with department leaders to develop and implement communications program/activities that are appropriate for their business’ needs and consistent with the PR strategy of the company
Skills and Qualifications
Perks you Enjoy
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!