KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come.
Other companies under KMS umbrella: UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment; KMS Solutions focuses on bringing the world’s advanced and innovative technologies to Asia.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment in People environment?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
Business Analysts are engineers who are responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
- Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if require
- Work with project team members and others if any
- Communicate with client counterparts if any
- Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future)
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail, (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and that they conform to standards Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Possess basic & Discrete knowledge and perform basic requirement gathering/management work mostly independently and require supervision for more complex work
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Good command of English communications skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion
- Good presentation and client relation skills
- Good organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Experience in Agile environment or Scrum Master is a plus
- Thorough, paying attention to details
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!