KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come.
Other companies under KMS umbrella: UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment; KMS Solutions focuses on bringing the world’s advanced and innovative technologies to Asia.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
The Brilliant Career You'll Love
Business Analysts are engineers who are responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
- Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if required
- Work with project team members and others if any
- Communicate with client counterparts if any
- Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future)
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge
- Conduct market research
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail, (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable and that they conform to standards Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified