UpStar Labs, an Incubator by KMS Technology, is started to help founders and developers build and launch great software in the global market. We invest in tech startups and provide the necessary support and infrastructure for them to be successful. Our portfolio companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon and WiTurn. If you are passionate, talented and ambitious, work with us or join one of our portfolio companies to conquer the world together.
The Digital and Inbound Marketing Specialist will take the lead role in generating demands and growth opportunities at scale, through online conversion activities across channels.
As a successful candidate, you will own the firm's digital assets, and being in charge of planning and carrying out excellent execution to deliver qualified business opportunities. You will also assist the marketing decision-making by providing insights on customer behavior, addressing performance issues, and suggesting solutions for the Marketing Manager, Product Team, and the General Manager.
Strategy and Planning:
- Co-oversee the overall digital and inbound marketing planning with the Marketing Manager
- Take the lead role in suggesting demand generation strategies, initiative, and advise on relevant content (guides, blog posts, social media posts, etc…)
- In charge of the social media content planning (FB, IN, IG, YT) in collaboration with the copywriters and the designer
- Identify new digital marketing trends, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Execution and Coordination:
- Execute and monitor branding and lead generation campaigns to meet the business targets
- In charge of managing the inbound and marketing automation platform and creating effective conversion workflows, based on buyer persona, customer touch points, and customer online behaviors data
- Manage and optimize email campaigns and email automation conversion workflows
- Maintain website content, run SEO campaigns to generate sustainable traffic to the website, arriving pages, and blog
- Manage all social media accounts
- Reach out to the B2B network on LinkedIn (find qualified leads, connect, outreach messages)
- Participate in relevant online discussion groups and communities across channels for branding and product demo opportunities
- Conduct A/B conversion testing on selected campaigns and digital media assets to optimize conversion funnels
Monitoring & Optimization:
- Work closely with Marcom PR Executive, Designers, and Copywriters to optimize lead conversions content
- Track and optimize the performance of digital channels and assets, including social media channels (FB, IN, IG, YT), websites, landing pages, digital advertisements, and email newsletters
- Manage tracking tools and conversion pixels along the conversion path
- Frequently track and optimize SEO that can maximize reach and search exposure
- Provide data insights and support Marketing Manager for e,g Paid Social, Programmatic Display, Affiliate, PPC, etc.
- Prepare the weekly channel performance reports
- Hard KPIs include: Traffic and Conversion Performance; Channel Performance, Qualified Leads, Ads Budget
Other marketing execution duties may be needed.