KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come.
Other companies under KMS umbrella: UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment; KMS Solutions focuses on bringing the world’s advanced and innovative technologies to Asia.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment in People?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead development team to design software architecture and implement the whole system
- Ensure code quality and development practices are followed in a project team. Be a hands-on role model in that regard to technical team members
- Mentor and provide guidance to software developers in the project teams and company-wide
- Lead/participate in company-wide training, knowledge sharing, and R&D initiatives
- Stay on top of process and technological trends and help define & enforce standards/practices within the project teams or company-wide
- Participate in pre-sale effort to build proof of concepts or develop project proposals
- May have opportunity to work onsite in the United States for short duration and/or long duration
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Competent in software development processes and agile development practices
- Proficient in software design, language paradigms (OO, functional etc.), design patterns and principles
- Perform exemplary work in terms of quality and level of skill/knowledge required
- Proficient in one or more programming languages and platforms with .NET as the primary platform
- Rich experience working on front-end frameworks as ReactJS, Angular or EmberJS
- Recognized as a company-wide source of the knowledge in software implementation
- Has basic & discrete knowledge of software requirements and software testing
- Good English communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, presentation skills
- Strong English writing and oral communication skills and the ability to present to client’s technical leaders and executive team as well as participating online conferences in English
- Vietnamese language is not required but is a plus
- Self-directed and proactive
- Aspiring in learning new & emerging technologies
- Availability to work flexible hours to overlap with US and Vietnam working hours
- Availability to reallocate to Vietnam and occasionally travel to the US on business
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!