KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come.
Other companies under the KMS umbrella: UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment; KMS Solutions focuses on bringing the world’s advanced and innovative technologies to Asia.
With the cozy working environment and the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with 1000+ talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as the top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam. We always strive to maximize the growth of our teams by recognizing every individual’s strengths and building a career path for members.
Join us to write your own success stories!
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about innovative software development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who creates awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment into People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to the company's growth and sharpen your experience and expertise every day. In addition, you will also get chances to:
- Have the chance to work with talented developers, following high standard software development practices and CI/DI processes
- Be trained and worked on complex systems using cutting-edge technology-based frameworks.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in all software development activities following the Scrum process
- Design solutions and approach for software features or subsystems
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs
- Perform unit testing, documentation and all other activities defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to the Testing team
- Communicate and report internally or directly to the client on status or result of work
- Practice coding with high quality and effective outputs
- Involve to develop applications/tools by using modern Java technologies (Java 8+/Kotlin, Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, JPA/Hibernate, …), Front-end techniques (Responsive UI, JS Frameworks and Tools), Cloud and Big Data (AWS, Hadoop/Spark, MongoDB, distributed caching/MQ, …)
- Learn and practice about architecture, solutions in big/complicated applications or enterprise systems
Skills/experience You need to be Successful
- Currently new graduate or 4th-year-students in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong background knowledge of OOP, Data structures and algorithms
- Have experience work with web application development (inside or outside of school)
- Have experience work with a source version control (Git, SVN, …)
- Passionate about learning and updating latest Java-related technologies
- Pro-active attitude
- Self-motivated individuals
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with Java 8+ language, Spring Framework is a plus (e.g., stream APIs, reactive framework, Spring Data)
- Knowledge and experience with Java EE and have background knowledge of Functional Programming is a plus
BE YOUR BEST WITH KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!