KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000+ IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
The Brilliant Career You’ll Love
Are you passionate about Software Testing and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for global clients?
Do you love to work in A Visionary Global Technology Company with Good Investment in People?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor a group of 7-10 QA engineers, working closely with development team and management team
- Understand domain knowledge & client testing process clearly to implement all testing activities independently and effectively
- Work directly with client on daily assignments and testing solutions
- Join daily/weekly meeting with client
- Review requirements, specifications and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Review requests, forecast team capacity & allocate resources accordingly
- Address technical issues and providing client with appropriate solutions
- Work closely with project team and management team on:
- Estimate test effort accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Deliver products in high quality and on time
- Drive QA process and standards changes to optimize testing quality and team productivity
- Support PM on managing the project and team activities:
- Collect data & create relevant metric reports to stakeholders
- Recruit, train and coach QA engineers and ensure they have a great on-boarding experience
- Define and conduct training activities/programs for other team members
- In charge of subordinates’ career path and performance review
- Respond to other ad-hoc requests in team
Skills/experience You’ll need to be Successful:
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process, testing methodologies, and database skills are required
- Experience in leading/mentoring QA team & working with English speaking clients is required
- Solid experience in creating and implementing test strategies and detailed test plans, test cases/scripts
- Strong experience in estimating test activities and delivery
- Good verbal and written communication in English is required
- Able to understand, communicate, analyse requirements, and identify gaps in requirements
- Able to perform all kinds of testing effectively & independently
- Able to participate in defining/tailoring software testing process which can jointly be applied for the QA team & client’s teams
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think out of box
- Able to perform testing in a high-pressure environment with teams in local and distributed locations
- Positive attitude and be able to collaborate effectively across teams
- Experience with testing web-based/ mobile applications/ Web service & healthcare domain is a plus
- Good knowledge and experience in automation tests is a plus
Perks You’ll Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Exciting annual company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!