UpStar Labs, an Incubator by KMS Technology, is started to help founders and developers build and launch great software in the global market. We invest in tech startups and provide the necessary support and infrastructure for them to be successful. Our portfolio companies include QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon and WiTurn. If you are passionate, talented and ambitious, work with us or join one of our portfolio companies to conquer the world together. less
The Marcom - PR and Partner Executive will play a crucial role in to deliver successful marketing activities, branding exposure, and community activation at scale for Grove HR in Vietnam.
As a successful candidate, you will own the firm's branding assets and being in charge of planning and delivering media, press, and public relations opportunities. You will also aid the corporate branding and communication decisions by providing insights on customer behavior, addressing issues and suggesting solutions for the Marketing Manager, Business Development Team, and the General Manager. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Strategy and Planning:
- Co-oversee the overall Marcom and PR planning with the Marketing Manager, including but not limited to Events, Press Coverage, Community and Branding Activation, Marketing Materials...
- Take the lead role in suggesting the Marcom and PR strategies, initiative, in addition to advising on relevant activities (co/hosted events, seminars, conferences)
- In charge of planning and organizing major events (product launches and releases, networking events) in collaboration with the Sales Team, Product Team, and the Digital Specialist
- Identify new market trends, evaluate new communities and interest groups and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Execution and Coordination:
- Play as a project manager in integrated marketing campaigns (both online and offline channels)
- In charge of overall brand management, ensure branding consistency across mediums
- Plan and execute branding direction in growth circumstance and prepare the communication plan for contingency situations
- Proactively participate, build and maintain a strong partnership with relevant professional groups (online and offline), external institutions, and business associations to create brand exposure, and product demo opportunities, as well as increase brand awareness through public speaking events, and sponsorship
- Keep a healthy relationship with the press to explore media exposure and press coverage opportunities (in working with the press, agencies, and media partners) while keeping the firm’s desired communication angles
- In charge of building and managing the marketing document library including Sales Kit, PR Kit, product sheets, product presentations, proposal, brochures, client testimonials
- Manage and work closely with production vendors (agencies, printing houses) to produce high-quality materials within the designated budget
- Proactively identify potential business partners for co-branding opportunities and affiliate product offerings
Monitoring & Optimization:
- Take the lead role in market research to identify customer profiles, business needs, competitors, growth opportunities, and market share
- Work closely with the Digital Specialist and Sales to track and optimize brand awareness and reputation across channels
- Assist the team in tailoring value propositions for different targeted groups and creating compelling brand stories with the copy-writers to maximize branding effects
- Internal communication, employee branding, and employee advocacy may be needed
- Hard KPI: budget management, market data, media referrals/I, co-branding opportunities
Other marketing execution duties may be needed