- Core Capabilities
UpStar Labs is the startup incubation and investment arm of KMS Technology. We help founders start and launch products in the global market and invest in high-impact startups which we could either be a strategic partner or support in a meaningful way.
Our incubation portfolio includes software businesses such as:
What sets us apart from other investors is we are builders ourselves. The leadership team at UpStar Labs and KMS Technology are founders and executives at many successful startups. We know what it takes to build great product companies and we plan to share that experience with startups we incubate and fund. In addition, our portfolio companies can tap into the pool of over 1000 talented people at KMS Technology to scale up their team and grow their business.
Work with us if you are:
Hungry. For challenges, not food. Between supporting our existing portfolio, incubating new products, expanding our investment portfolio and running (a lot of) events, there is no shortage of challenges no matter what role you are in.
Versatile. Our team is small but our work isn’t. We expect our team members to wear multiple hats on a regular basis. And no hat should be too small for any one of us.
Result-oriented. We are fanatic about getting sh, uhm, things done. Our office is really nice but you can design your work and office schedule for maximum productivity and comfort.
Purpose-driven. Despite our modest success so far, we are just getting started. We look for people who want to have a purpose that they can commit to, join a small, close-knit team that they can grow with and have a lot of fun along the journey less
KMS is a 10-year-old Global Technology company specialized in Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting. Besides providing excellent Technology Consulting & Services, KMS has launched some awesome global products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton, Sprynkl and there will be others to come. more
You are an overachiever who carries out work with great passion and energy and wants to join a team that has a mission. You love startup investment, product development or have relevant experience in these areas. Bonus point if your friends think you are a control freak.
Below are some key responsibilities we expect of you. Your responsibility will need to grow as we scale up our business.
● Manage our entire Vietnam operation
● Build team processes and culture
● Build relationships with investors, accelerators, startups etc.
● Recruit talented people to our team and incubated businesses
● Manage the Investment team to incubate and invest in startups
● Manage the Marketing team to build our brand and generate leads
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Self-motivated with a strong bias for action
● Great attention to details: you rarely miss things
● Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written English communication
● Experience in startup investment and/or incubation is a plus
● 5+ years of experience in managing complex projects or operations
Perks you Enjoy
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!