KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
The Brilliant Career You Love
Are you passionate about Innovative Software Development and be eager to sharpen your expertise every day?
Do you want to be a part of the Great Team who create awesome billion-dollar Software Products for U.S clients?
Do you love to work in the Best Software Outsourcing Company in Vietnam with Good Investment in People Development?
If yes, we strongly believe that you will enjoy each single working day at KMS Technology where you certainly contribute to developing cutting-edge software products for worldwide users with your experience and expertise.
Your key responsibilities:
- To be part of “DevOps” strategy of the leading provider of software and services to the global financial services industry
Be responsible for end-to-end service packaging and deployment pipeline scripting for complex business information systems
Support rapid re-configuration and secure deployment to different environments
Solve software challenges by building robust applications, in-house tools for software configuration management, on top of writing code
Maintain the continual availability of business information systems, and the maintenance, lifecycle management, support, monitoring, incident remediation, automation and continuous improvement of those systems
Skills/experience You need to be Successful:
- Experience in implementing and operating CI/CD system
- Experience in setting up and managing artifact repository manager (Artifactory, Nexus)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Support to set up, maintenance and backup of stateful workloads for Relational Database and Non-relational Database
- Have knowledge and working experience on Linux
- Have knowledge on customizing and packaging VM image (Packer, Vagrant)
- Understanding of DNS, proxy (ELB, Nginx, Apache) and network fundamentals
- Have a DevOps knowledge and mindset
Nice to have/plus
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner/Solution/Developer/SysOps/DevOps
- Have working experience in containerization technology (Docker) and Container orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes) for building, deploying and debugging containers
- Have working experience in configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)\
- Experience with log management (ELK, Graylog)
- Manage all AWS provisioning as Infrastructure as Code via Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Support multiple build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, NPM, webpack, MS Build)
Perks you Enjoy:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!