KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
About Our New Business – A new business under KMS umbrella that focuses on technology consulting in the region. We aim to help enterprises in Asia accelerate their digital journey with our modern and nimble technology solutions, supported by our global software partners. As a result, enterprises can improve their operation efficiency and gain business agility to compete better in the digital age
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
As a Data Product Manager, you will help Partners’ clientele build and bring to market their data products. You will own data product strategy, design, launch, and project management. This role is a unique combination of product owner, business analyst, and a project manager.
This role is best suited for someone who has 7+ years of work experience, has a quantitatively-oriented degree from a top-tier school, and who thrives in extremely analytical, product-oriented, consultative role. You will also need the ability to work cross-functionally and be the champion for your customer.
- Conduct product strategy workshops to establish data product vision
- Translate product vision into business requirements and wireframes
- Help define user experience and build reports and dashboards
- Manage multiple projects across a variety of industries
- Define scope and manage project resources (other members of the Professional Services team) and deliverables to ensure that engagements are completed on time and within budget
- Proactively communicate status, risks and changes to scope to the client, team and senior management at Partner
- Contribute to the Data Product team’s methodologies and processes
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience with data visualization and information design
- Familiarity with product management and design thinking principles. Previous experience in product management or strategic consulting is a big plus
- Experience in the Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DW) industry
- Experience working in professional services organization
- Familiarity with SQL and databases is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional project management skills. Familiarity with Agile/Scrum.
- Be flexible on technology
- Learn fast
- Business acumen and strong consulting skills and experience
- Excellent presentation, listening, and writing skills
- Self-directed with the ability to manage simultaneous engagements with minimal supervision
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues
- BA/BS degree in a quantitatively oriented degree from a top-tier school; MBA is a plus
Perks you Enjoy
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!