KMS Technology, is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best places to work in Vietnam.
Partnering with assigned Business Unit (BU)/Department to provide HR consultancy and solutions aligning with business/department strategy and objectives, while ensuring consistency toward HR strategy and framework.
Contribute to BU’s/Department’s business strategy:
- Solidly understand business operations and functions in order to translate business requirements into effective HR practices and solutions.
- Assess and anticipate HR needs when there are organizational changes and give input, drive and support effective staffing to meet business requirements from time to time.
Deliver HR products and services:
- Demonstrate a high level of HR knowledge, skills and expertise to provide HR services/products to BU according to business needs in a flexible manner, liaise with other COE teams when needed through full employee lifecycle including:
- Measure the effectiveness of HR products and services applied to designated BU/Department.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Corporate Branding and BU/Department to promote employer branding, attract candidates, at the same time developing candidate pool to meet hiring demands.
- Advise BU/Department management on tools/methods/approaches to measure and develop hiring performance.
- Ensure certain workplace standards are met, and employee concerns and requests are addressed.
- Support and consult BU/Department management to make sure the compliance with rules and regulations.
Advise / Consult on Organization Effectiveness:
- Be a culture and change management agent.
- Act as a change agent to support BU/Department during their transformation including coaching leaders/ employees to contribute to achieving business strategy when needed.
Bachelor of Art (Business Administration, HR Management and Law are preferable)
- Experience in building and implementing a strategic people agenda
- Experience in large/multinational working environment and/or technology companies is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in HRBP is a plus
- IT/Delivery team leader or manager who has strong people skills is a plus
- Strong knowledge about Labor Law and HR practices
- Business and commercial understanding about IT industry
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Power Point
- Good understanding of overall end-to-end HR activities
- Data Analytics skills
- Experience using IT systems support to Learning/HR (LMS, HRIS,…)
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical and Analytical thinking skills
- Planning & Reporting skills
- Good at communication and relationship management
- Project management skills
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work independently and coordinate/collaborate across a boundary
- Good at consulting, influencing and negotiating
- Presentable and ability to coach others
- Exceptional integrity in all activities
- Ability to keep deadlines, reliability and precision
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
Perks you Enjoy at KMS:
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in U.S
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip in every summer, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!