KMS Holdings is a privately-held diversified technology company headquartered in Atlanta, GA with primary outsourcing delivery operations in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The company started in 2009 with a core offshore product development (OPD) business, KMS Technology. In addition, through its incubator, Upstar Labs, the company has started and incubated several growing, successful software companies including QASymphony, Kobiton, and Katalon. Additional software companies are currently in development as well.
The combined Group of companies are growing rapidly, profitable and self-funded, and remains owned by its two founders and company employees. The Group employs over 1,000 employees in Vietnam and 50 employees in the US, primarily in Atlanta.
KMS has won numerous awards for being a great place to work including:
Atlanta Business Chronicle “Best Places to Work”
Top 100 “Vietnam Best Places to Work” by Anphabe
4.1 Star rating on Glassdoor.com
The KMS client account executive team engages with our clients to maintain current revenue and to drive revenue growth through upselling and cross-selling additional KMS services. This critical function is responsible for building trusted relationships, managing renewals, and prospecting within the account for additional services that KMS can sell to the client. It works with the rest of the KMS organization to drive client satisfaction and to make KMS a trusted extension of the client’s team.
What You’ll Do
● Drive KMS revenue retention and revenue growth among our most valuable clients by forming strong relationships, understanding the client’s business needs, and uncovering additional opportunities for KMS to provide value to the client.
● Maintain a cadence of communicating with clients about their current engagements, sentiment, and opportunities for KMS to provide additional value
● Identify opportunities for clients to act as KMS advocates (testimonials, case studies, etc.)
● Work with offshore delivery account managers to support client needs and satisfaction
● Represent the voice of the client to inform our sales process and solutions roadmap
● 7-10 years in a Relationship Management, Account Executive, Customer Success, or similar role
● Experience working with both mid-size and large enterprise companies
● Experience in services preferred, with a preference for offshore development services experience
● Technical acumen a plus, including an understanding of software development and testing processes and tools
● Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
● Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
● Experience driving expansion within client accounts and passion for winning new business within existing clients
● Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals
● Results-driven mentality
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel / Google Sheets preferred
● Strong PowerPoint/Google Slides skills
● Comfort in an agile environment
● Ability to participate actively in technical conversations
● Strong communications skills, both external (client) and internal (KMS management)
How to Apply
Tell us why you are interested in the role and why you’re the best fit for KMS. Please press "I'm interested" to provide a cover letter elaborating on the above points along with your resume and compensation requirements. Please Include a writing sample that showcases your talent!
This role is for a full-time candidate who will work in the company’s office. Free parking and access to 24-hour fitness center is included in this opportunity. The office is near downtown Atlanta in walking distance from many restaurants and only 1 mile Art Center transit station.
What we offer
● Work with a highly motivated team of professionals
● A unique work experience across a multitude of markets and disciplines
● Work in a prime location with an irresistible office
● Career and growth opportunity
● Competitive salary
● Free medical and non medical insurance and other attractive benefits
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.