KMS Technology, is a 10-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come.
With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 1000+ IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
The KMS L&OD is looking for someone who is passionate about helping others realize and pursuit their career goal, contributing to improve organization effectiveness while developing his or her own career in Learning and Organization Development.
Deliver Career Development program:
- Work as a team member to support in implementing Career Development Programs (framework, policy…)
- Organize activities to launch, promote, keep track Career Plan module, Career Advice Program…
- Maintain systems and analyze data then provide solutions to support employees in developing their careers
Contribute to Competency development activities:
- Be involved in defining Competency model (Leadership - Core - Functional competency)
- Co-ordinate with Learning team to run learning activities related to competency model (Leadership, Soft skills…)
- Support to run Fresher development events & activities
- Research trends, provide data, reports related to L&OD activities
- Perform any other duties or tasks as needed (Performance management, Training coordinating…) by line manager
Experience You Need To Be Successful
- At least 1 year of experience in Learning and Organization Development
- Experience in projects related to HR/L& OD is a plus
- Experience in large/multinational working environment and/or technology companies is preferred
Skills/Knowledge You Need To Be Successful
- Good understanding of HR knowledge, especially L&OD
- Self-learning, research and analytic skills
- Good communication skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have a positive, proactive attitude and result-oriented mindset
Education/ training preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, HR management or an HR-related field
- Other professional certifications are beneficial
Perks you Enjoy at KMS
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Attractive Allowance and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices, and soft skills
- Big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, ping pong, boxing, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!